Short on time AND cash but want to do something nice for your dad, stepdad, grandpa, or someone who’s like a dad to you?
Here are 6 interesting DIY gift ideas that don’t drain your wallet or take weeks to create yet still show that you care.
Check them out and then get to it: Father’s Day is THIS Sunday, June 21, 2015!
1. Vintage Record Clock: Only 3 supplies needed and they’re easy to find.
2. Spice Mixtures for Tasty Grilled Meat Rubs: This how-to includes printable labels and recipes with easy-to-find spices (most are probably in your kitchen and the rest are at any grocery store).
3. Instagram Style Picture Frame: Michael’s craft store sells all the supplies needed and they explain how to make this. Easy, creative, and makes him feel cool.
4. Movie Basket: No instructions needed. This is a fun way to spend some time with him. Put all his favorite treats together and you can add one of his favorite movies or a movie theater gift certificate.
5. Make a Scratch-Off Card, Lotto Style: Here’s a creative way to give IOU’s like a car wash or babysitting your siblings.
6. Energy In a Jar: This is a fun gift that’s easy to put together. Trade out these snacks/mixes for whatever ones you think he’ll like best. Make a label, add a bow, and you’re good to go!