- You’ll abuse the new freedom you have. It’s okay.
- You’ll mess up and call Dad to fix it. It’s okay.
- You’ll spend all of your money on all of the wrong things, and you’ll find outrageous ways to make more money. It’s okay.
- You’ll kiss a lot of boys… And most likely regret the majority of them. You have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince, right? It’s okay.
- You’ll embarrass yourself and do things that won’t make Mom proud. It’s okay.
- You’ll realize Mom is right about everything, and you’ll continue to live your life as if she isn’t, pushing off your final surrender to the inevitable as long as possible. It’s okay.
- You’ll lose touch with the people you talked to everyday in high school and keep up with the people you should’ve spent more time with when you had the chance. It’s okay.
View original post 336 more words